Keep container tightly closed and cool, well-ventilated place
154.25 g mol-1
230 °C (446 °F; 503 K)
-15 °C (5 °F; 258 K)
Solubility in water:
686 mg/L (20 °C)
100 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month Geraniol oil
Packaging & Delivery
in 25kg/170kg drums
CAS No.106-24-1 98% high purity Geraniol oil, Geraniol oil
is s a clear to pale-yellow oil that is insoluble in water, but soluble in most common organic solvents. Geraniol does indeed provide an extremely effective – insect repellent has been proven effective in repelling a wide variety of insects; and it also used for antioxidant and fragrance.
1. Chemical Analysis:
Like Rose odor
Refractive Index (20°C)
1.4710 – 1.4780
Specific Gravity ( 25/25 °C) °C)
0.8680 - 0.8830
Clear to pale yellow oily liquid
- Used to make commercial insect repellant, which is effective against all sorts of critters from mosquitoes, all types of flies, cockroaches and fire ants to fleas, gnats and ticks.
- It can attract bees as it is produced by the scent glands of honey bees to help them mark nectar-bearing flowers and locate the entrances to their hives.
- It is an antioxidant, and is being studied for its abilities to suppress tumour growth.
Used in cosmetic and toiletries, also in fine fragrances and household scents.
3. Transportation Information:
Not a DOT controlled material
4. Handing & Storage
( 1 ). Precautions:
- Apply according to good manufacturing and industrial hygiene practices with proper ventilation. Do not drink, eat or - - smoke while handling.
- Respect good personal hygiene.
( 2 ). Storage
- Flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room.
- Keep away from heat.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Keep in a cool, dry, well – ventilated place.
- Ground all equipment containing material.
- in 25kg/170kg drums
- 13.6MT / 20’FCL
ChoiceChem is a specialty chemicals company in the business of producing and marketing agrochemicals, mining chemicals and additives with 15 year OEM production experience in China.
We help improve quality of life for the world’s population by supplying superior quality & environment friendly chemicals to satisfy the global demand for agriculture and industry.
We operate a worldwide business and our focus is on the Asia, Oceania and African regions and on building strong relationship with our customers.We have office in Russia, Australia and Mongolia for complete service and logistics. High consistent quality & Exceptional customer service have been our trademark.
Our mission is to be the supplier of choice to its customers, to produce meaningful benefits for consumers, our market partners, our employees and the world around us sustainability, and create brighter lives for people today and generations to come.